Planning ProcessWe are committed to supporting our clients to make the best use of the resources they have available.
To do so, we use a five-step wealth planning process to determine and implement the plan that we believe serves you best in pursuing your goals. For us to help you prosper with this plan, we feel there are three critical pieces to understanding your unique goals.
Your planning will include all phases of wealth management including: Accumulation using our disciplined investment strategies and proactive services; Protection including risk management review of your insurance planning; and Preservation strategies, including estate planning and charitable giving strategies.
We recognize that your situation and goals may change over time. Our Prosperity BlueprintTM process accommodates new developments in your life. The process may be restarted whenever we mutually determine that a new analysis is warranted.
Your Prosperity BlueprintTM includes your overall plan and a set of strategies and tactics for:
1. Wealth accumulation
2. Wealth Protection
3. Wealth Preservation
We collaborate with you every step of your journey to keep you on the road toward financial independence.
1. Discovery—We will meet to hear your story, to understand your values and goals, and to make an initial assessment of your current financial state of affairs.
2. Prosperity BluePrint ™—Presentation of our complete analysis of your current situation and recommendations for how we can bridge gaps between where you are now to where you envision your future goals.
3. Mutual Commitment—We’ll make a mutual decision about whether or not we can add value for you and if we should proceed to be of service to you.
4. 45-Day Follow-Up—Ensure that any investment actions, insurance or other transactions are properly reviewed with written status.
5. Regular Progress Reviews—Review any new developments in your personal, business or financial situation and how are you doing towards your long-term goals.
We have built a team of strategic resources that we know are trusted professions for our clients.
Our focus is on taking care of our clients’ Financial House, using our Prosperity Blueprint ProcessTM. We are experienced in the arenas of wealth accumulation such as investments, retirement planning and wealth preservation strategies. These strategies may include different types of insurance, as well as, wealth preservation techniques and strategies.
We work closely with a network of CPAs, attorneys, mortgage professionals, real estate professionals, property and casualty insurance specialists among other trusted colleagues.
This is a team of professionals that collaborate together for the highest and most desired outcome for our clients.